Home Revive Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning - about us
When It's Your Home - Quality and
and upholstery are amongst the most expensive items in your home.
They need to be looked after well to ensure you get
the life you expect from them. The tips shown below apply to
upholstery as well as carpets.
- Use a
to prevent soil entering your home.
- Rake the carpets before
vacuuming as this releases solids and pet hairs, and lifts the fibres
improving vacuum extraction. Ask our technician for a
rake when you see him!
and upholstery protector helps to prevent staining and
soiling on the fabric giving you more confidence to remove
- Remove as much of the solids as
possible without spreading the stain.
- Add water to dilute the spillage, then
blot with a clean white cloth. Coloured fabrics may transfer their dye!
Cleaner will remove most stains but if you have any doubts then
call us as soon as possible for assistance.
- Removes deep seated soiling and
adds life to your carpets and fabrics. Have your furnishings
cleaned regularly - talk to our technician for advice on how
often this should be.
on 07980 277816 for a free, no-obligation quote.
Products available from
- Carpet Rake to remove solids
and aid vacuuming.
- Carpet and upholstery spot
- Brush for removing pet hair,
effective both on carpets and upholstery.
- Pet urine and other stain
for more information!
All our work is
guaranteed & professionally insured
Professional Cleaning Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Specialised Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather & Vinyl Cleaning &
- Professional Stain Removal
- Carpet & Fabric Protection
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- House Clearance & Cleaning
This page was last updated
Friday, 07 October 2011